Kettle Corn is a delicious treat for the whole family to enjoy. A non dairy version of caramel corn, this snack is cheap, delicious, easy, and chemical free!
1/3 cup oil
2/3 cup popcorn kernels
4 tablespoons sugar
Salt to taste
1. Gather all your ingredients on the counter, and then measure them out.
2. Get a medium sized covered saucepan, large mixing bowl and mixing spoon.
3. Heat up the oil in the saucepan on medium heat for a few minutes.
4. Pour in the popcorn, and then immediately sprinkle the sugar all over the kernels.
5. Cover the pot and shake. Shake every 30 seconds or so, so the sugar doesn't burn.
6. When the popping slows down, pour into the mixing bowl so it doesn't burn from the hot pot.
7. Sprinkle with salt and mix with the spoon. Be careful- melted sugar is really hot and can easily burn you badly!
8. When its cool enough, dig in!